- Feb 9, 2016
- World War Statistics: Includes how many stars each member has achieved/success rate etc.
- World War Report cleaner/neat: If Fred attacked Bob, it should read 3.Fred Attacked 4.Bob... With all of the Chinese names, it's difficult to see if people are attacking high/low.
- Deploy troops faster: Troops should drop much faster when holding down, I use 110 foot troops, and they're already dying by the time I'm finished dropping them...
- When donating troops: to players in the clan, you should get a "Re-Train" button, like you do when you donate to a war base.
- Who donates War Troops: My members have an issue with giving lvl 1 troops, and it absolutely hurts us!
- Remove War Troops: Sometimes players try to contribute any way they can, often it's low levels we don't want.
- Force-Unavailable: A Leader-Only button that allows me to Force-Unavailable members from getting in wars. I have members and friends that never war, but stay opted in... If someone else starts the war they'll add them in by accident.
- World War Replays/Share: Would definitely help Leaders find out who's trying and we can help out newer players with strategies.
- Share Replays: Share normal Multiplayer battles defense/attacks to your Alliance.
- The "Battles" Tab: In World War needs to be reversed..(New attacks appear first). Otherwise, right now you have to scroll to see the latest Attack/Defend
- War Base Hover: When you click on someone's base to scout/attack, you should be able to see their Level somewhere;it would make scouting easier, because I only scout to see levels of players.
- When kicking someone: Have it pop up with a dialogue "Reason For Kicking". That way I can explain why they're kicked so they may choose to come back etc.
- Leaders being able to delete Chat: Maybe a small x to the top right of chats.. When people come in and advertise clans etc.
- Who Sent the Clan Message: Add the person who sent it, sometimes my coleaders send messages, and sometimes I don't want the people to think it was me.
- World War Leaderboard: We could see who the best teams are and what rank yours is in. Maybe have tier brackets and you could matched up against alliances in your tier?
- Leader can set your two WW targets: The ability for the Leader to set people's World War Targets, BOTH.
- Remove Mercenary Troops: I accidentally do certain Merc. troops by accident, and have to attack someone to get rid of them.
- When viewing a World War base: Show in the bottom right or left attack info like, "Palmer has achieved 3 stars on this base"etc. I'm sure you could be more creative; at the moment we have to exit out and make sure it wasn't attacked etc.
- The ability to trade goods easier: Some sort of Market-place for the Alliance to Trade Goods and exchange with each-other(EXCEPT DIAMONDS).
- The ability to cancel a Rally: While still losing it until Cooldown is over, sometimes you just mis-click or change your mind and your troops get massacred.
- Customize the Attack Bar/Unit Bar: It is difficult with multiple troops+tactics etc to have to scroll to find something you need while troops are dying.
- Doing more with the Harbor and Boats: Would be nice to have them used in the battle, as it plays a huge part in history too, from cannons on boats to Airstrips on Ships today.
- PIN a post to the top of the chat: Highlighted, I have no real way to keep pressing matters to the clan without repeating myself 20 times in the glitched chat. Being able to PIN an important post would be helpful.
- Some sort of "Leader" "Co-Leader" "Member": Next to someone's name in really small print. Or maybe simply changing the leader's name in red when he talks, co-leaders can have an orange name, not their text, just their name when chatting. Something to be able to distinguish between people chatting. It's really hard to decipher who is in charge etc.
- A single button to COLLECT ALL outstanding resources: Collect all Resources.
- Citizens in Ascending Order: When you click the Citizens button, the finish times are scattered; it should be in Ascending order.
- Troops attacking Walls: When your troops attack a lvl 8 wall, while there is a lvl 2 wall right next to them. More common sense.
- Private Message Members: I hate calling out members telling them what they're doing wrong in front of everyone..
- "Sticky Notes" to War Bases: Or War Notes, telling members how to attack a certain base/strategies.
- Moving your base layouts: In the Editor screen, drag/move them.
- Highlighted Text: Having a Keyword saved to your profile, like "Justin".Every time someone in the chat says "Justin" it's highlighted for me, helps out when there's 160 new messages and I just want to see those asking for me.
- Date Joined: Seeing when someone first joined my alliance, "Jake joined 35 days ago".
- Clicking Defenses: The ability to scout War bases and click a Mortar to see it's range, would help with strategies.
- Attack while Scouting: The ability to Attack while scouting a War Base... Instead of having to exit out, just to attack...
- Renaming Base Layouts: The ability to edit Base Layout names, right where it says "Base 1, Base 2....etc."
- Trial Attack: The ability to attack your own base to check flaws in base design. Allowing you to pick your troop load-out etc, or just use what troops you have in the Barracks.
- Recruitment: Give leaders the ability to recruit easier than spamming the Facebook page and Forums.
- Food on Walls: The ability to use food to upgrade walls, everyone's sitting around with max food and nothing to spend it on. Most upgrades are predominately gold.
- Marketplace: A new building where you would go to exchange Gold for Oil/Food vice/versa. Historically, this was used by every country, countries also traded goods, like cotton, lumber, food etc. for Gold.
- When scouting or attacking in public matches/World War you get kicked from the game, it force-closes. (STILL DOES THIS EVEN AFTER RECENT UPDATE)
- The World War Match-Making need to be looked into, there are Gunpowder ages ranked #28 in our war, lvl 80s, then a Medieval age lvl 43 ranked at #22... And the gunpowder guy is nearly maxed out..
- When you enter a message in the chat and then log off, most of the messages disappear... Even if you come back 30 seconds later your message usually always disappears, and sometimes it only takes you to attack someone after sending a message, same thing happens... Chat is really buggy.
- The troops donated to war bases should count towards the "Troops donated" and "Lifetime troops donated" count.
- When scrolling: When scrolling down defenses/attack menus it glitches out and doesn't let you look further. Here's a recording of it: https://gyazo.com/b14e5975ec2d40ef091c26c8ecc6a90c