• World War Matchmaking Downtime
    Earlier today (4/12) World War Matchmaking was inaccessible, we apologize for this inconvenience. As of 1pm EST you can claim 250 Crowns and 5x 1h Speed Ups as compensation, this must be claimed within 5-days.

Dawn of the Frustration Age is here


Approved user
Feb 5, 2019
Last night I watched the release of the Digital Age on twitch.
It must be really tough and embarrassing to sit there and try sound exited about a new age only about 2% of players quality for when you know 98% of players can’t currently play effectively because your new age ushered in an endless list of bugs you probably should have tested for before rushing a new age.

Of all the MANY new bugs the broken training blessing is clearly the worst.
You can’t raid effectively, can’t donate troops, can’t collect enough nat trade goods for coalitions, filling war bases takes forever ,your citizens are sitting around waiting for resources and your upgrades are delayed by days.

It will probably take weeks to write new patches for the entire list of new bugs and maybe even test them this time before release to see if they work ( just a thought)
But hey there is a silver lining: about 2% of players can now move to Digital Age and there is a remote chance that the other 98% who can’t currently play the game will receive a ninja army to compensate for all the time and resources lost.
However we don’t know because nobody bothers to give any info on when we can expect this to be fixed.
@Nexon and BHG : not knowing is a killer ( psychology 101)

Surely somebody must have tested this new update before release and said ‘ hey guys, it works perfectly there are no bugs!’
That guy should be fired.

Good luck training troops quick enough for the new three day event.
( heads-up: the event will be won by a guy from China who somehow manages 3 x 5* raids a minute for three days straight)


Approved user
Sep 25, 2019
Yeah great write up, my thoughts exactly. Just got to hope your troops don't die during multiplayer, cause the wait to retrain is crazy.
oooh, i did notice today, a troop blessing from inventory didn't work, but a troop blessing made trade goods did actually work.


Approved user
Mar 14, 2018
Have you seen how BHG people are training troops? They are using crowns as they have an unlimited amount of them. Pretty sure no tester ever had the idea to test the training or tactic blessing. From their point of view they have „known“.🤓