New to DomiNations is our Council feature, a new building in DomiNations that lets you build up a group of advisors that provide strong buffs to various areas in dominations. The Council building is available once players reach the Classical age; building the Council unlocks the ability to recruit, collect, and assign seats to form your Council.
There are two areas available in the Council building, the Primary Chamber and the War Chamber. The Primary chamber provides buffs focused around your main base and player battles, while the War Chamber focuses its benefits on World War attacks and strategy. Each councilor card you receive will come as either a Primary card or a War card (War cards have a different border).
Here's a list of the Councilors available at the launch of 10.0:
- Alexander the Great
- Alfred Nobel
- Erik the Red
- George Washington
- Guan Yu
- Miyamoto Musashi
- Red Cloud
- Robert the Bruce
- Tran Hung Dao
- Winston Churchill
- Yi Sun-sin
- Troop Tactic versions of the Attack Helicopter now feature the Dual firing mode added in the Barrack Troop update.
- Fixed an issue with War Academy tactics not training if logged out.
- Fixed an issue with the icons used for the Military Infrastructure Branch in Laws View.
- Nighthawk Hanger now increases Troop Space by 2, allowing each hanger to spawn a Nighthawk.
- Fixed an issue where Library research could occasionally show negative values.
- Fixed a visual bug with the Attack Helicopters rocket DPS showing incorrect values in the upgrade screen.
Known Issues: Last Updated 4/7/2022 - 1:23 AM PM UTC
- There is a crash issue when loading into your base that we're tracking this is currently affecting a small percentage of players on 10.0. It should only happen once. Relaunching the game should resolve this. If you're having issues after the update, please let us know in this thread, and we can investigate.
- UPDATE: This invisible unit issue should now be resolved.
- We are seeing an issue with invisible unit portraits from the Factory and Armory page. A fix is being worked on and will be deployed soon.